Go to the cPanel and click on the phpMyAdmin icon.
Select the database you wish to backup in the drop-down database selection box on the left
Click the Export Tab towards the top of the interface. This will take you to the Export page with a lot of options
1. Go to your cPanel dashboard
2. Scroll down and click the “Email Accounts” tool
3. Find the email account you wish to open and click the “More” button on the right and select, “Access Webmail.”
4. A new tab will open where you can select Horde and Roundcube.
1. Log in to your cPanel account:
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page, find 'Softaculous App Installer' and click the WordPress icon:
3. Navigate to All Installations menu:
4. When working with a CMS, you'll generally need to log in t..
In this guideline, you will find detailed instructions on how to manage (add, delete, view, modify) files from your cPanel account using File Manager.
How to access File Manager:
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. Navigate to Files section > File Manager menu:
In this article, you will learn how to set up a redirect between two domains through cPanel. In fact, the reasons for the redirect can be completely different. Starting from the optimization of an existing site for search engine promotion and ending with the transfer of the site to a new domain.
To change your PHP extensions, follow these steps:
Log in to cPanel.
In the Software section of the cPanel home screen, click Select PHP Version:
3. Select which extensions you want to enable for the current PHP version:
To enable an extension, select the che..
This article describes how to change the PHP version and additional settings in cPanel.
Changing the PHP version
Our servers support all versions of PHP. To change the PHP version used for your account, follow these steps:
Log in to cPanel.
In the SOFTWARE section of the..
To create a subdomain in your cPanel account, follow the next steps.
1. Log into your cPanel > Domains section > Subdomains menu:
2. Enter the following details for your subdomain:
Subdomain: the name of your subdomain
Domain: choose the domain name you wish to creat..
What is an Addon Domain?
Every Hostimul hosting plan includes more than one domain name. Therefore, it’s possible to host more websites without having to purchase a new hosting plan.
In order to add a new domain name to your hosting account, you need to complete two basic steps: