To change your PHP extensions, follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the Software section of the cPanel home screen, click Select PHP Version:
3. Select which extensions you want to enable for the current PHP version:
- To enable an extension, select the check box next to the extension name.
- To disable an extension, clear the check box next to the extension name.
- Click Save to save the extension settings.
To reset the extension list to the default configuration, click Use Defaults.
- To change settings for the current PHP version:
- Click Switch to PHP Settings.
- Click the value next to the setting that you want to modify.
- Depending on the type of setting, a list box may appear with predefined settings that you can choose. Or, a text box may appear so you can type the value.
- Click Apply, and then click Save to save the settings.
When you modify a setting, the value turns yellow to indicate that it has been changed. When you save a modified setting, it turns green to indicate that the value is different from the default value. If you reset a setting to its default value, the color returns to gray.
- The new PHP settings take effect immediately.