1. Login to cPanel
2. Choose the phpMyAdmin in the Databases section
3. Select the database you would like to backup from the left navigation tree.
4. Click the Export tab.
5. Choose the Quick export method and click Go.
6. The export of your database will be downloaded to your local machine's default downloads location.
Restore your MySQL database from a Backup
- Choose the database you want to restore from the left navigation tree.
- The phpMyAdmin script that restores your database does not drop the tables first. Click the Check All checkbox.
- Click the With selected: drop-down menu and choose Drop.
- Confirm by clicking Yes.
- Click the Import tab.
- Click the Choose File button to browse for the MySQL backup.
- Click Go.