To create a new email account in cPanel:
2. Click the Create button.
3. In the Email field, type the first part of the email address.
4. In the adjacent drop-down menu after @, select the appropriate domain to associate with the email.
5. For Password, enter a password for the email address. This will be useful later when you set up Outlook or enter the email account via webmail.
6. In the Password (again) field, enter the password again.
7. For Storage Space, write the amount you need.
8. Click Create Account.
Your new email account will appear in the table below the email account creation form.
To delete an email account:
The email account and the emails within the account will be permanently deleted.