Web Disk allows you to create a folder on your computer that connects to your hosting account directly and allows you to manage and control files on the web as easy as if they were stored on your local computer.
1. Log in to cPanel.
2. Go to the Files section and click the Web Disk icon:
3. In the Main Web Disk Account section, click Configure Client Access:
4. Choose the operating system (which is installed on your personal computer):
5. Click Download Configuration Script button:
6. Open and run the file on your personal computer.
Now you're able to view website files from your personal computer. It is also possible to drag and drop files from your local drive to your website.
Share On Social