How to access the FTP Manager
1. Under the "ADD FTP Account" section enter a Username:
Please note that the username will automatically have your domain added to the end. Example: [email protected]
2. Enter the password you would like to use into the "Password" and "Password (Again)" boxes.
Please note the password strength indicator must show 20 or better before the password will be accepted.
3. Choose the directory you would like the FTP account to have access to.
4. Select a Quota. The quota is the maximum amount of bandwidth the FTP user may use. You can choose unlimited or enforce a maximum size for this FTP account.
5. Click the "Create FTP Account" button.
FTP connections normally require 4 entries to successfully connect and transfer files.
Note: This information is given when setting up a new FTP account, the default user was created as you signed up and was emailed with your sign up email.